Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Hobbit

Hi everyone. Thank you all for your comments and all of the people who are following this blog! Later I will be putting up pictures of Anduril and Gimil's ax, and hopefully I'll find my other ones have arrived. I wanted to talk today about The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Words cannot describe how excited I am for the premier in December. My friends and I are talking about dressing up as the 13 dwarves and going to the midnight showing. Hey don't judge us. I am excited to see Sir Ian McKellan return as Gandalf, along with Viggo Mortensen and all the greats. I am currently reading the novel, yet again, and if you have not read it yet I strongly recommend it! Believe it or not, it's quite humorous in the way it's written. Alas, there is still a whole year of waiting until the great night of the premier, but until then I will enjoy following the activity that surrounds it. Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Yep can't wait for this one, should be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will be a beautiful thing! can't wait to see gandalf throwing lightning bolts and fireballs around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was unaware of this.. But heck, this is great news!

    ReplyDelete