Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello Everybody!

I am new to blogging on this site, well blogging in general. Let me first tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Andrew. I am 16 years old and live in Pennsylvania. I also love Lord of the Rings. Ever since I was a little boy, I have been watching the films and reading the masterful novels. I have come to start collecting my own LOTR weaponry. Currently, I have obtained Anduril Flame of the West. This of course is the sword of kings that Aragorn uses to summon the army of the undead. I also bought the walking ax of Gimli, just for fun. A couple days ago, I ordered the elvish knife of Aragorn, and also Sting! I'm pretty excited and hopefully I will get some pictures up soon! Thanks for visiting!

18 comments:

  1. so, bracing for the hobbit movie, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow really into the LOR, be interesting to see pics when it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi andrew! looking forward to the pictures mate. always loved the lotr weaponary

    Weird Interesting News
    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the blogging world dude!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, let's see what you got.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the blog. Welcome and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck :) +1 to followers :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well your'e off to a great start 12 comments on your first post :) Following

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know anyone who disliked LOTR :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Andrew, welcome to blogging. It is a very good hobby. It gives us a practise in writing. May be you will one day become a writer yourself. You are starting this quite early ( Lenny is an other young man who blogs). Good luck to you.
    Lord of the Rings is probably very interesting. You see I waited until my kids grew up to get back to my hobby of reading and now my mind does not retain what I read so I have to re- read all the time. There fore I try to read books that do not have a big volume. I am sure though that reading at an early age will do wonders for you. Keep reading and writing:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's pretty awesome. :) If only you were a little older :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always good to see another LotR fan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd be waiting for those pictures!

    ReplyDelete